[Openstack-operators] ATC status for OSOps contribution

David Wahlstrom david.wahlstrom at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:56:37 UTC 2016

I hear the first round of ATC (Active Technical Contributor) has already
gone out for the Austin summit.  I have not, however, received any email
for my ATC status, however I have only contributed to OSOps.  Does OSOPs
contribution make one eligible for ATC status?  If not, has this been
considered/investigated?  Seems like operators who contribute to OpenStack
should be included as ATC.

--
David W.
Unix, because every barista in Seattle has an MCSE.