[Openstack-operators] No more weekly newsletter?

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Mon Jan 18 15:12:09 UTC 2016

Hi Jean-Daniel,

The community newsletter took a break over the holidays, and we are working on the best format for the newsletter, whether it’s via email, or just posted on the OpenStack blog <https://www.openstack.org/blog/> or Superuser <http://superuser.openstack.org/>. We welcome any feedback on the distribution of this resource and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Please email me directly if you have any feedback on the content that was included in the community newsletter or where you find it the most beneficial to be distributed.

Thanks,
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Marketing