[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators] 2016-01-13 OSOps meeting notes

JJ Asghar jj at chef.io
Thu Jan 14 19:55:06 UTC 2016

Hey everyone!

We had a pretty good turn out for the meeting, which is great. I want to
take a moment and say that I take full responsibility for not sending
out the reminder note, and apologize for not doing it. I'll make a
better effort in the future to make sure it happens.

Log: [1]
Notes: [2]

Talk about releases for repos other than tools-contrib and tools-generic
(j^2, 19:05:31)
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Osops (j^2, 19:08:42)
Talk about osops-coda (j^2, 19:15:37)
https://github.com/openstack/osops-coda (j^2, 19:16:11)
notes4chairs (j^2, 19:25:53)
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OSOpsNotes4Chairs (j^2, 19:25:59)
Waiting on so we can add the bashte jobs to tools generic (j^2, 19:30:00)
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/229031/ (j^2, 19:30:26)
- -> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/229043/ (j^2, 19:30:30)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zyjLyBp64 (j^2, 19:31:29)
paulcz: talk about moving the terriform tooling to it's own repo (j^2,
19:33:02)
balajin: Fixing the ical to reflect correct dates (it shows up on my
calendar every week) (j^2, 19:44:13)
open floor (j^2, 19:45:56)
https://wiki.openstack.org/w/images/5/5a/Osops-tools-process.png (j^2,
19:48:32)

We have a handful of action items that I need to take care of. I'll post
the next meeting agenda in a follow up email.

If you have any questions or thoughts don't hesitate to reach out.

[1]:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/operators_ops_tools_monitoring/2016/operators_ops_tools_monitoring.2016-01-13-19.00.html
[2]:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/operators_ops_tools_monitoring/2016/operators_ops_tools_monitoring.2016-01-13-19.00.log.html