[Openstack-operators] vm got an ip , but not reflected in console

Akshay Kumar Sanghai akshaykumarsanghai at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 04:11:05 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am running one controller node, 2 compute node and 2 network node. For
the basic openstack setup , i followed the kilo installation of ubuntu
openstack.  I was trying for L3 HA using VRRP
http://docs.openstack.org/kilo/networking-guide/scenario_l3ha_ovs.html.So,
I cloned the network node and did the configurations for l3 HA on all
nodes.  Beofre configuring for l3 HA, everything was working fine. Now,
After that vm is not getting the ip. Tenant network type is gre and vxlan.
Default is gre.

Thanks,
Akshay