[Openstack-operators] l3 ha using vrrp

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:02:57 UTC 2016

The networking guide for Liberty currently references configuration for
Kilo. I'm planning to update it for Liberty over the next several weeks. In
the meantime, only a few configuration items change and concepts remain the
same.

The installation guide changed from OVS to Linux bridge for Liberty. You
can more or less follow the legacy OVS scenario [1] in the networking guide
to deploy OVS on Liberty.

[1]
http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/networking-guide/scenario_legacy_ovs.html