[Openstack-operators] kilo keystone with liberty nova

Kevin Bringard (kevinbri) kevinbri at cisco.com
Wed Jan 6 15:15:47 UTC 2016

We've even done later versions of keystone with older versions of other stuff (Specifically Kilo Keystone with Juno Glance/Heat and Icehouse everything else)...

The thing I'd watch out for going the other direction is if the newer version of, let's say, nova, requires API calls which aren't present in your older version of Keystone. I can't think of any specific calls off the top of my head, but that'd be the only major read flag which comes to mind.