[Openstack-operators] Triple-O: number of concurrent installations

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Mon Feb 29 22:37:45 UTC 2016

Hi Uwe,

It looks like the configuration option you're looking for is
max_concurrent_builds from nova.conf [1].

Feel free to reach out on #tripleo on RDO if you have any questions!

[1]: http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/config-reference/content/list-of-compute-config-options.html

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]