[Openstack-operators] [app-catalog] App Catalog IRC meeting minutes - 2/25/2016

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Thu Feb 25 19:33:39 UTC 2016

Today we had a good meeting which included updates on the great work
markvan is doing to add integration tests to app-catalog-ui as well as
an update on the GLARE implementation kzaitsev has been heading up.
We also agreed that for Austin, we've got enough to do to need two
work sessions in addition to the fishbowl session.

Next week we're planning to talk in more detail about the transition
to using glare for our backend, and hash out the steps we'll be taking
in the near term.

=================================
#openstack-meeting-3: app-catalog
=================================
Meeting started by docaedo at 17:00:34 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/app_catalog/2016/app_catalog.2016-02-25-17.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Status updates  (docaedo, 17:02:19)
  * ACTION: add "glare transition review" to next weeks agenda
    (docaedo, 17:10:34)
  * ACTION: docaedo to create "add tests" blueprint for markvan's many
    work items  (docaedo, 17:19:44)
* Space considerations for Austin summit (docaedo)  (docaedo, 17:22:12)
  * ACTION: docaedo to remember to get some generic icon for assets that
    don't include their own  (docaedo, 17:25:28)
* Open discussion  (docaedo, 17:35:25)

Meeting ended at 17:40:46 UTC.

Action items, by person
-----------------------
* docaedo
  * docaedo to create "add tests" blueprint for markvan's many work
    items
  * docaedo to remember to get some generic icon for assets that don't
    include their own
* markvan
  * docaedo to create "add tests" blueprint for markvan's many work
    items

People present (lines said)
* docaedo (57)
* kfox1111 (19)