[Openstack-operators] [nova][neutron] What are your cells networking use cases?

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Feb 24 21:42:01 UTC 2016

The nova and neutron teams are trying to sort out existing deployment
network scenarios for cells v1 so we can try and document some of that
and get an idea if things change at all with cells v2.

Therefore we're asking that deployers running cells please document
anything you can in an etherpad [1].

We'll try to distill that for upstream docs at some point and then use
it as a reference when talking about cells v2 + networking.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cells-networking-use-cases

Matt Riedemann