[Openstack-operators] European Operators Meetup

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Wed Feb 17 10:21:15 UTC 2016

Thank you Matt!

Great organization and a very good job putting all this together. Yes, see you in Austin.

Edgar

From: Matt Jarvis <matt.jarvis at datacentred.co.uk<mailto:matt.jarvis at datacentred.co.uk>>
Date: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 1:27 AM
To: OpenStack Operators <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [Openstack-operators] European Operators Meetup

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who attended, moderated and sponsored the European Ops Meetup. We had a fantastic two days in Manchester, made a lot of new friends and had some incredibly useful discussions. Our goals when we put the event together were to engage European operators with the wider ops community, and to raise the profile of the OpenStack landscape in Europe and why it's different - and I think we exceeded expectations on both of those fronts.

See you all in Austin !

Matt

DataCentred Limited registered in England and Wales no. 05611763