[Openstack-operators] glance-replicator

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Tue Feb 16 09:21:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

Which version of Glance are you using? I am not able to reproduce your error message:

glance-replicator compare glance1:9292 glance2:12
[Errno -2] Name or service not known
Traceback (most recent call last):

Expected error but in your case it feels like a basic arguments construction issue in the code.

BTW. I tested with a old version of glance:

openstack-glance.noarch              2014.1.3

Edgar