[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators][puppet]Discussion topics for today's EU Ops Puppet session

Nick Jones nick.jones at datacentred.co.uk
Mon Feb 15 09:21:26 UTC 2016

Hi all.

If you’re attending the EU Operators meetup today in Manchester and more specifically the ‘Experience with Puppet Deployments’ session, I’ve pre-seeded an Etherpad with some suggested topics for conversation here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MAN-ops-puppet <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MAN-ops-puppet>

It’d be good if you could take a look and offer any suggestions for things that you think we should cover during this session.  Even if you’re not attending and you think there’s something those who are should cover / feed back on then please feel free to add it in.

See you there!

—

-Nick

--
DataCentred Limited registered in England and Wales no. 05611763