[Openstack-operators] New networking solution for Cloud Native apps....

Chris Marino chris at romana.io
Fri Feb 5 13:17:03 UTC 2016

Hi Tomas, functionally, that is pretty accurate, but operationally they are
quite different. All the L3 approaches have fundamentally the same point of
view. I'd add OpenContrail and Nuage and what CloudScaling did to the list
of similar approaches as well.

More info here if you interested.

http://romana.io/faq/#how-is-romana-different-from-other-layer-3-based-sdn-solutions

CM