[Openstack-operators] Draft Agenda for MAN Ops Meetup (Feb 15, 16)

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Tue Feb 2 22:36:22 UTC 2016

Hey, folks.  Two things about the agenda.

I can handle the "OSOps - what is it, where is it going, what you can do" presentation.  There might be one other from the group, but if not, it's mine.

Also, instead of the OSOps working session, I'd like to propose:

A session on config opts and what the Ops guys need/want with regard to consolidation/distribution.  Also give a briefing on what the oslo project is pushing for them wrt to documentation and what Nova opts working group is doing.  This is an important precursor for some of the notifications, logging and metrics work that still needs to be addressed.  And I can present/moderate this session.

--Rocky