[Openstack-operators] Upstream University: Signup for Mentors and Mentees

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 20:11:40 UTC 2016

On 05:44 Feb 01, ashish.jain14 at wipro.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it compulsorily be a Face 2 Face or can individuals join remotely as well?

This is just face 2 face. I think at some point we can start looking into
having things recorded so people can follow along on their own, and then seek
mentoring from the OpenStack mentoring program. To be clear though, their
program is debuting at the OpenStack conference and is only doing face 2 face
at this point as well.

--
Mike Perez