[Openstack-operators] Draft Agenda for MAN Ops Meetup (Feb 15, 16)

Matt Jarvis matt.jarvis at datacentred.co.uk
Mon Feb 1 09:29:40 UTC 2016

That's a very good point !

OK, so the ones we definitely don't seem to have anyone moderating or
presenting against currently are :

Tokyo Highlights - going to assume this was a talk
Keystone Federation - discussion session
Post-Puppet deployment patterns - discussion
HA at the Hypervisor level - assume this was a talk too
Ceph integration - discussion
Writing User Stories - working group
OSOps - what is it, where is it going, what you can do
OSOps working session
Monitoring and Tools WG

These were almost all taken from the original etherpad (
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/MAN-ops-meetup ), so if you suggested them
or would like to present/moderate then let us know.

If you would like to help with moderating any of the other sessions apart
from those above, let us know - for most of the sessions we can always use
two moderators.

--
Matt Jarvis
Head of Cloud Computing