[Openstack-operators] UC Bylaws Changes - Approved!

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Tue Dec 6 16:26:19 UTC 2016

Team,

I am gladly informing you that the BoD has just approved our proposal to change the OpenStack Bylaws:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QmLOeseAkjBWM_TXsUeKBErNaSHnuZp81II0T71ARfo/edit?usp=sharing

This is a huge step to bring the visibility and empowerment that we were looking to have from the OpenStack User perspective.

I want to thank you all! You made this possible because of your support, guidance and motivation.

We have a lot of more work to do but for today we can take a break and celebrate.

OpenStack User Committee,
Shilla Saebi, Jon Proulx and Edgar Magana