[Openstack-operators] [scientific][scientific-wg] Reminder: Scientific WG meeting Wednesday 0900 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Dec 20 17:00:37 UTC 2016

Greetings all -

We have a Scientific WG IRC meeting on Wednesday at 0900 UTC on channel #openstack-meeting.

The agenda is available here[1] and full IRC meeting details are here[2].

This week we’ve heard of a number of relevant events coming in early 2017 - not least of which, we’d like to get the discussion started on what the WG can achieve for the Boston OpenStack Summit.  Plus we’d like to continue the discussion on how GPUs are handled in virtualised environments.  Bring and share guidance for getting started and best practice for optimisation, advanced topics, etc.

Best wishes,
Stig

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_December_21st_2016 <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_December_21st_2016>
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group <http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group>