[Openstack-operators] Ops Meetups Team - time of weekly meetings

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 17:01:12 UTC 2016

Hello all,

We seem to have consensus around moving to 15:00 UTC for our weekly meeting
on IRC. I recorded this in today's minutes and also updated the official
wiki page

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ops_Meetups_Team

Links around today's meeting here:

Meeting ended Tue Dec 13 16:00:21 2016 UTC. Information about MeetBot at
http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
11:00 AM Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetups_team/2016/ops_meetups_team.2016-12-13-15.03.html
11:00 AM Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetups_team/2016/ops_meetups_team.2016-12-13-15.03.txt
11:00 AM Log:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ops_meetups_team/2016/ops_meetups_team.2016-12-13-15.03.log.html

Next week we expect to start thrashing out the agenda for the Milan meetup
in February and also begin to discuss Intel's proposal to host the August
meetup (see
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-meetup-venue-discuss-aug-2017)

Please join this meeting if you can help us arrange these meetups (meeting
details are on the wiki linked at top of this message).

Thanks!

Chris
--
Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>