[Openstack-operators] operators meetups team meetings

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:49:18 UTC 2016

Please note: all responses regarding timing of weekly openstack operators
meetups team IRC meetings are in favor (or at least not against) moving the
meeting to 15:00 UTC. Unless more responses are received changing this, I
propose we move next weeks meeting to Tuesday 15:00 UTC.

Chris

Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>