[Openstack-operators] Designate service

Sam Morrison sorrison at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 01:54:34 UTC 2016

Hi Alexandra,

I don’t think that is supported in designate yet, I think there is/was a blueprint floating around somewhere for this but not sure if anyone has looked at implementing.

If you wanted to code this up yourself you could also do this with a notification handler that looks for the instance.boot event and then goes off and adds a record to designate.

Cheers,
Sam