[Openstack-operators] Request for expression of interest (+1's) for Ops Meetup (Aug 25-26) session on User Enablement

John Starmer john at kumul.us
Tue Aug 23 18:43:54 UTC 2016

Hi Chris-
I just noticed that two of the sessions I'm meant to be moderating are at
the same time. The Non-Ubuntu Packaging and the User Enablement are both
14:10 on Monday.  I realize that we can't really change up the schedule at
this point - so hoping someone is willing to step up and moderate the
Packaging Session?
Thanks
-John