[Openstack-operators] [Performance][Documentation] Please take a look on OpenStack perofmance-docs

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Mon Aug 22 19:18:11 UTC 2016

Kaustubh,

thanks for the comment. Usually if testing scenario require VM booting, its
flavor is set in the Rally scenario configuration (e.g. here
<http://docs.openstack.org/developer/performance-docs/test_plans/control_plane/plan.html#example-of-rally-scenario-configuration>
or
here
<http://docs.openstack.org/developer/performance-docs/test_results/reliability/index.html#reboot-random-controller>),
but I will check where this information is missed right now. AFAIK default
OpenStack flavors were used for testing purposes (tiny, small, medium) with
no customizations. As for overcommit ratios, this information needs to be
added, thank you for noticing.

Cheers,
Dina

--