[Openstack-operators] Liberty RabbitMQ and ZeroMQ

William Josefsson william.josefson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:14:17 UTC 2016

thx Clint! okay I will stick to RabbitMQ for now. Do you know any good
up2date guide for replacing RabbitMQ with ZeroMQ, or is the general
documentation http://docs.openstack.org/developer/oslo.messaging/zmq_driver.html
 have you tried this?

I'm also not sure if the ZeroMQ support is here to stay, or whether it
will be removed going forward. thx will