[Openstack-operators] VirtIO and IDE disk

Pouliot.net peter at pouliot.net
Mon Aug 8 17:04:52 UTC 2016

Sounds like you need to use the correct paravirtualization drivers for the hypervisor you are using.   I highly suggest you create the Windows vm on that hypervisor with certified paravirtualization drivers from the vendor of the Linux distribution you are using.

If you have more questions, email me here: Openstack at microsoft.com and I'll setup a call.