[Openstack-operators] VPNaaS and FWaaS

Matt Jarvis matt.jarvis at datacentred.co.uk
Fri Apr 29 14:16:23 UTC 2016

Yes the problem is exactly that there is a lack of developer resource on
VPNaaS and FWaaS specifically, and probably because these aren't functions
many vendors need. We'd like to explore what mechanisms there could be for
funding resource, but the most important thing right now is for all those
operators who need these functions to make themselves known so there is a
metric.