[Openstack-operators] [scientific-wg] catch-up tomorrow

Blair Bethwaite blair.bethwaite at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 05:04:26 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Apologies if you receive multiple copies. I've BCC'd everyone who left
addresses in the etherpads.

Firstly, thank-you for attending the inaugural scientific-wg meeting!
The turnout and discussion was excellent. If you're interested in
being an active member or observer of the scientific-wg activities and
you are not already on the user-committee mailing list then please
join up (http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/user-committee).
We'll try to drop the use of individual addresses as soon as possible.

I'm planning to hang out for an hour or two on Hilton Level 4 in Salon
E (same location as the Ops Informal Meetup), do a bit of
organisation, and perhaps try to put some structure around possible
high-performance file-system interest group deliverables. I'll be
there from about 10.15am. Any and all welcome to join me, especially
if you have an active interest in HPFS-OpenStack integration.

--
Cheers,
~Blairo