[Openstack-operators] [osops] OSOps Summit Etherpad is up!

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 03:12:59 UTC 2016

Operators,

The OSOPs Summit etherpad is up and running. You can find this etherpad
located here. [1]

For those that are not aware of OSOps, it stands for OpenStack Operators.
Currently, we maintain the operators focused github repositories as well as
working with other projects to help address the issues that operators are
experiencing. If there is anything that you think that the OSOps group
could help with, please add it to the etherpad so that we can capture it.

No idea is too small or too complex for us to handle.  Just putting down
your ideas will be a great help to atleast get others talking about them.

Thanks

Joe

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/austin-ops-osops