[Openstack-operators] [nova] VM HA support in trunk

Affan Syed affan.syed.usc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 05:53:09 UTC 2016

Hi Kazu,

thanks for this update. Sorry I am a bit late in replying to this thread,
but one of my students just ran into an issue running pacemaker-based
evacuation of hosts. It seems that pacemaker 1.1.10 is not supposed to work
with remote, and the 14.04 distro comes with that version.

Did you get remote to work, if so how? The pull request [1] indicates that
remote support was added, but its unclear how the above version difference
was handled. Did you people resort to compiling the latest pcm from source
or something else?

Affan

[1] https://github.com/ntt-sic/masakari/pull/11