[Openstack-operators] [osops] Finding ways to get operator issues to projects - Starting with NOVA

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Mon Apr 11 15:11:17 UTC 2016

To be blunt: Are we ensuring that all this work that people are
capturing in these working groups is actually getting updated and
communicated to the developers?

As I become more involved with rolling upgrades, I will try and attend
meetings and be available from the WG side, but I don't believe I've
ever seen someone from the WG side come over to Neutron and say "We need
XYZ and here's a link to what we've captured in our repo to explain what
we mean"

But then again I'm not on the neutron-drivers team or a core.

Anyway, I updated what I've been involved with in the Mitaka cycle, when
it comes to Neutron and upgrades (https://review.openstack.org/304181)

--
Sean M. Collins