[Openstack-operators] Draft Agenda for AUS Ops at Summit

Randy_Perryman at Dell.com Randy_Perryman at Dell.com
Fri Apr 8 20:08:08 UTC 2016

Dell - Internal Use - Confidential
If you are looking for a moderator, after 4:00 pm Monday.  I can help, just need a brief agenda and idea of what I would be moderating.

-Randy Perryman

From: Tom Fifield [mailto:tom at openstack.org]
Sent: Friday, April 8, 2016 12:32 AM
To: openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Openstack-operators] Draft Agenda for AUS Ops at Summit

OK, we've had moderator confirmation for many sessions, so I'm going to start putting this on the official agenda and setting up some etherpads :)

Still haven't heard anyone interested in Ceph or Swift.

Monday

Salon E (112)

Salon D (112)

MR406 (98)

MR409 (55)

MR410 (38)

MR412 (38)

11:15 - 11:55

Logging: if you could get one thing fixed this cycle, what would it be?

Liberty upgrades - what worked, what didn't, what would we do differently next time

Docs: should the Ops Guide have a new revision?

Large Deployments Team

WG2

WG3

12:05 - 12:45

Taxonomy of Failures

Mitaka: Beyond the Release Notes

Roadmap Feedback Request from Ops

Large Deployments Team

Ask OpenStack

WG3

12:45 - 2:00

Lunch

2:00 - 2:40

Deployment methods

Config Options

Future of op meetups organisation

OSOps

Scientific WG

WG6

2:50 - 3:30

Lightning Talks

Customer Onboarding best practices

Session 12

OSOps

Scientific WG

Ops Tags Team

3:40 - 4:20

Lightning Talks

Inventory Management

Requests for Enhancement Process

WG 7

Logging

Ops Tags Team

4:20 - 4:40

Break

4:40 - 5:20

Containers on OpenStack

Ceph Integration

Session 18

Ops Recognition - what is it, and where is it going?

NFV/Telco

WG12

5:30 - 6:10

Openstack in Containers

Swift Ops

Session 21

Ops Recognition - what is it, and where is it going?

NFV/Telco

WG12

6:00 - 7:30

Marketplace Booth Crawl Happy Hour!!