[Openstack-operators] [nova] Removing seeded flavors

Matt Fischer matt at mattfischer.com
Tue Apr 5 00:40:13 UTC 2016

Another remove vote. The only people this may affect are people standing up
test clouds or new to OpenStack.

For those folks that use puppet, the puppet community will be adding a
provider to setup flavors since it's a feature that's been missing.
I'll add a vote for removal, given how varied private clouds tend to be,
the flavors are often "wrong" for any one particular purpose.