[Openstack-operators] how to deal with always-growing notifications.info queue?

Mike Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Wed Sep 30 17:25:53 UTC 2015

Yep.  If you don’t have ceilometer or something consuming those notifications, you can probably just turn off the feature so the messages aren’t sent in the first place.

Generally I think you should be able to disable it by setting [DEFAULT]/notification_driver to blank in each of the service config files.

Mike