[Openstack-operators] [ops] Operator Local Patches

JJ Asghar jj at chef.io
Tue Sep 29 23:37:58 UTC 2015

Just spit balling here....

But wouldn't the way you deploy/patch these patches be good for the
OSOps tools? I bet there is some overlap and having a discussion around
how to get those patches _out_ would be a good topic?

(Probably for the Tools WG, but worth mentioning here)

Best Regards,
JJ Asghar
c: 512.619.0722 t: @jjasghar irc: j^2