[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators][osops] Something other than NOOP in our jenkins tests

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Tue Sep 29 19:43:56 UTC 2015

So this will require bash scripts to adhere to bashate before being
accepted? Is it possible to have the check as non-voting? Does this open
the door to having other file types be checked?

IMHO, it's more important for the OSOps project to foster collaboration and
contributions rather than worry about an accepted style.

As an example, yesterday's commits used hard-tabs:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/228545/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/228534/

I think we're going to see a lot of variation of styles coming in.

I don't want to come off as sounding ignorant or disrespectful to other
projects that have guidelines in place -- I fully understand and respect
those decisions.

Joe