[Openstack-operators] [ceilometer] OpenStack Telemetry user survey

gord chung gord at live.ca
Mon Sep 28 18:30:41 UTC 2015

hi Tim,

it's not our intention to over-survey the community -- i apologise if
this is your takeaway. the user survey that just finished was aimed to
gather information regarding general OpenStack practices (one question
being assigned to each project).

the idea here is to have a dialogue between user and developers
specifically regarding Ceilometer. creating this survey, the goal is to
gather specific information regarding each of the components of
Ceilometer so we know to 'work on component xyz of Ceilometer' rather
than 'work on Ceilometer'.

please have a look at the survey at your own convenience and interest --
feedback is welcomed at any time. this will help the community
continuously know what the use cases/gaps are.

On 28/09/2015 12:24 PM, Tim Bell wrote:
> There seems to be a lot of overlap with the user survey which has just
> finished.
>
> Feel free to get in touch on the User-committee at lists.openstack.org if you
> have questions to suggest to the survey or would like specific queries to be
> run on the anonymised data.
>
> There is a significant risk of over surveying the operator community and
> then we would lose all the valuable feedback.
>
> Tim

gord