[Openstack-operators] [all] [neutron] [ux] [nova] Nova Network/Neutron Migration Survey

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Fri Sep 25 17:41:06 UTC 2015

Piet,

I do agree with Tim. Our concerns as Operators are about the correlation of this information with the one collected by the OpenStack Foundation in the operators/users survey.
Besides, your employer is an OpenStack vendor and from my point of view all this information could benefit HP versus other. Is that acceptable by the Foundation?

I am including Allison from the Foundation to hear her opinion.

Thanks,

Edgar