[Openstack-operators] nova-neutron with vsphere

Federico Michele Facca federico.facca at create-net.org
Thu Sep 24 10:57:01 UTC 2015

Ciao Ignazio,
As you evinced from my "itanglish", I am italian :) and, yees we are
official partners with Mirantis for OpenStack training:
https://training.mirantis.com/mirantis-training-partners

Feel free to contact me directly for any inquiry.

Regards,
Federico

Br,
Federico

--
Future Internet is closer than you think!
http://www.fiware.org

Official Mirantis partner for OpenStack Training
https://www.create-net.org/community/openstack-training

--
Dr. Federico M. Facca

CREATE-NET