[Openstack-operators] [Tools/Monitoring] Meeting Notes from Operators Tools and Monitoring Working Group

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Wed Sep 23 20:51:09 UTC 2015

My apologies but I could not attend it this time. I will add it to my calendar for future ones.

Thanks,

Edgar

From: Joseph Bajin
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 at 1:40 PM
To: OpenStack Operators
Subject: [Openstack-operators] [Tools/Monitoring] Meeting Notes from Operators Tools and Monitoring Working Group

Operators,

The Operators Tools and Monitoring Working Group met at its new time 1900 UTC today.

Meeting notes can be found here:
    * https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ops-tools-monitoring-agenda-20150923

We also have a wiki page that we are updating which can be found here:
     * https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operators_Tools_and_Monitoring

I had some great help today getting some organization from some experienced operators/contributors, so I wanted to say thanks to those guys.

Hope to see more of you at our next meeting which is:  Wednesday - October 7th @ 1900 hrs (3pm Eastern/12pm pacific)

--Joe