[Openstack-operators] Tokyo Summit Ops Design Summit Tracks - Draft Agenda

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Wed Sep 23 04:02:48 UTC 2015

Hi Tom,

As luck would have it, the sole session I'm doing in the Main Conference
clashes with the current time slot for Hypervisor Tuning. I see that Tim is
also listed as a moderator for that session, so I'm more than happy to let
him run it. However, if it's not asking much, I'd really like to be able to
attend that one, moderator or not. :)

Thanks,
Joe