[Openstack-operators] [puppet] feedback request about puppet-keystone

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Sep 21 16:20:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

Puppet OpenStack group would like to know your feedback about using
puppet-keystone module.

Please take two minutes and feel the form [1] that contains a few
questions. The answers will help us to define our roadmap for the next
cycle and make Keystone deployment stronger for our users.

The result of the forms should be visible online, otherwise I'll make
sure the results are 100% public and transparent.

Thank you for your time,

[1] http://goo.gl/forms/eiGWFkkXLZ
--
Emilien Macchi