[Openstack-operators] European Operators

gustavo panizzo (gfa) gfa at zumbi.com.ar
Fri Sep 18 08:11:09 UTC 2015

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 08:43:16 +0100, Matt Jarvis wrote:
> So judging from the responses so far, I'd say there is an appetite for
> doing this. There are also a lot of folks who don't seem to be on this list
> including most of the other European commercial providers so I've started
> reaching out to the contacts I have there, and to the other fairly large
> scale private operators we know in the UK and Europe. It would be great if
> others could do the same around any contacts they have in the European
> OpenStack community who may have missed this thread.
>
> So next steps - there's obviously a whole bunch of discussion to be had
> around logistics, format, organisation etc. which is probably not best
> placed on this list. Perhaps we can get an openstack-euoperators list on
> lists.openstack.org set up ? Can someone from the Foundation organise that

I'm not an european op, but I just want to say please do not split
the list. just use a tag like [eu], [europe], etc to highlight that the emails
are about european ops meeting organization.

If we split the list we split the knowledge too, people will have to
check the ops and eu-ops list looking for anwsers.

my 0.02¥

thanks!
--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333

keybase: http://keybase.io/gfa