[Openstack-operators] [tags] ease of upgrade

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Tue Sep 15 17:39:01 UTC 2015

Michal/Grzegorz/Will – Can you pls work with Dave to make sure all of the Liberty improvements are included?

Dave: The Enterprise WG has been focused on rolling upgrades and developed tracker for our work from Kilo to Liberty to Mitaka. You can find the info here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iT0XraW8ORGk2fb1bJMigE6wWdKK6YgrNB4ishPOc1M/edit#gid=1668081475. The Product WG has prioritized this user story and we are collaborating on continued implementation. We have weekly team meetings if you’d like to come in for a discussion on this tag, happy to add this to an agenda. The meetings are Tuesdays at 1500 UTC. You can find more info here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Enterprise_Working_Group, scroll down to the Deployment Team section.

Thanks
Carol