[Openstack-operators] [tags] Results of PAO Ops Meeting

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Sep 14 08:35:13 UTC 2015

Tom Fifield wrote:
> A quick update from our tags team meeting in Palo Alto last month.
> [...]
> 1) Containerizable - new tag

Great idea, and having downstream assess that is certainly the best
approach.

> [...]
> 3) "works in rally" - new tag suggestion
>
> There was general interest in asking the Rally team to consider making a
> "works in rally" tag, since the rally tests were deemed 'good'.

This one is part of a larger family of tags describing cross-project
support (like "has an horizon plugin", or "has heat teamplates") that we
started to work on on the upstream side as well. Those would be simple
yes/no binary tags, and maintained by the related project team directly.

Do you expect the "works in rally" answer to be more complex than a
binary yes/no ? Do you think the tag should be maintained by operators
rather than directly by the Rally project team ? If not, it's probably
fine to get that one defined as other upstream-maintained tags in the
same family.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)