[Openstack-operators] Adding v1 LIKE support to python-glanceclient releases 1.x.x

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Thu Sep 10 08:36:09 UTC 2015

I think it should be a requirement for the client to provide back-compatibility; or else to use a standard deprecation pattern‎, i.e. to emit a deprecation warning message, for a cycle or two, before removing support for something.

(I was just caught out by the change from '--is-public=true' to '--visibility public', which - from an uninformed point of view - feels like an unnecessary irritation.)

Regards,
      Neil

‎