[Openstack-operators] [Tools/Monitoring] Finding a new Tools and Monitoring Working group Time

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:18:28 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 5:42 AM, Joseph Bajin <josephbajin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> One of the items taken from the Operators Meet-up was that the time (10am
> EST) was too early for the west coast people.   I've been looking at the
> meeting calendar and have a few suggested times that I'd like to see if they
> would work for others to get more participation.
>
> Odd every other Wednesday's - ( 9/9, 9/23, etc)
>
> Suggested times - (All these are in EST)
>
> - 1pm
> - 2pm
> - 3pm

Hi,

I haven't attended previously but would like to.

Any of those times work for me.

Also, not sure if most meetings do this or not, but I like how the
os-ansible-deployment project has a list of regular users on their
wiki and the person running the meeting can just paste that into IRC
to remind ppl of the meeting [1].

Thanks,
Curtis.

[1]: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/openstack-ansible

> If Wednesday's do not work, please let me know as well, and I can find
> additional times.  It seemed that Wednesdays worked for most when we first
> stood up the group, but it could be moved.
>
> --Joe

Twitter: @serverascode
Blog: serverascode.com