[Openstack-operators] [neutron] Kilo neutron-ns-metadata-proxy Problem

Eren Türkay erent at skyatlas.com
Mon Sep 7 11:35:53 UTC 2015

On 07-09-2015 10:29, Eren Türkay wrote:
> I am still stuck at this problem. Has anyone experienced it? I would be really
> happy if someone can give a tip regarding to the issue.

Hello all,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I misinterpreted the actual error. Instances could
reach to the namespace and netns proxy service but the proxy was sending HTTP
404 errors. That left me to the configuration issue. I fixed the
metadata_agent.ini (the nova URL was mistyped) and it was fixed.

Regards,

--
Eren Türkay, System Administrator
https://skyatlas.com/ | +90 850 885 0357

Yildiz Teknik Universitesi Davutpasa Kampusu
Teknopark Bolgesi, D2 Blok No:107
Esenler, Istanbul Pk.34220