[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators] Announcement! We have everything ready to get to Stackforge!

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Thu Sep 3 02:45:18 UTC 2015

Hi JJ,

Thank you for putting all of this together!

All, one decision that was made during the PAO Ops Meetup was to make the OSOps
github repos <https://github.com/osops> "official" repos / projects. If
you've contributed to the existing repos, you may have an interest in this.

As well, if you preferred not to contribute to those repos in the past
because they weren't under the OpenStack/StackForge namespace, this may be
of interest to you, too. :)

Thanks,
Joe