[Openstack-operators] Neutron Lbaas Issues Icehouse

raju raju.roks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 00:17:27 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I have configured lbaas in my Icehouse environment and able to start the
lbaas agent without any issues. When I create a pool it creates sussfully
without any errors but in log file it shows

 WARNING neutron.services.loadbalancer.drivers.haproxy.namespace_driver [-]
Stats socket not found for pool 3b9eb090-1d57-466e-b83e-552ead86a677

it is not creating namespace while adding pool but when adding VIP it
creates a ns and vtep interfaces with error state and I need to delete
those vtep interfaes manualy using ip netns delete

Neutron.conf

service_provider=LOADBALANCER:Haproxy:neutron.services.loadbalancer.drivers.haproxy.plugin_driver.HaproxyOnHostPluginDriver:default

service_plugins =neutron.services.loadbalancer.plugin.LoadBalancerPlugin

lbaas_agent.ini

interface_driver = neutron.agent.linux.interface.OVSInterfaceDriver
device_driver =
neutron.services.loadbalancer.drivers.haproxy.namespace_driver.HaproxyNSDriver
user_group = haproxy

Thanks in advance