[Openstack-operators] Rabbit HA queues

Kevin Bringard (kevinbri) kevinbri at cisco.com
Tue Sep 1 19:14:46 UTC 2015

My understanding is, in Rabbit versions prior to 3.x, the HA policy was
set client side when the queues were created. Hence the setting in the
config files. Since version 3.x, the paradigm changed and the ha policy is
now set server side, which is what you're seeing there.

Generally this is done by your automation when you setup rabbit and create
the policies.